United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3 I_vote_lcap0%The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3 I_vote_lcap100%The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3

Go down

The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3 Empty The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3

Post  Akwardturtle78 Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey guys its your favorite turtle with a guide on how to not be a noob in BF3.

Now its very simple and i shall explain ,First off we have to basic modes Casual or Normal and Hardcore. Both of these are very different.Normal: killing is abit harder so aim for the head

The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUzCvpBlwHaU4TSMZzaEU_wsnKqP_6WEpAdKbEm_G-Lt1eD3yCZYr1yroq

Next is fall damage,falls in softcore dont do much damage unless its big or your low health

Hardcore: With hardcore killing is easier by that i mean damage is more realistic so couple shots to the chest and there dead
Not only is gun damage more realistic but so is fall damage so that means jumping out of tall stuff is a NO NO
The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3 5150218268_cf4692b517_z

And finaly for the love of all that is holy dont be a USAS fagThe guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3 Safe_image.php?d=AQAPcU9eQNrtPuH1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi3.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Ff7rFGMatKLM%2Fhqdefault
Have alittle more class dont use a USAS try saiga The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3 1398

So thats about it thank you goodbye
Akwardturtle78
Akwardturtle78
First General
First General

The guide of how not to be a noob in Battlefield 3 Uxacpr
Honor : 210

https://www.facebook.com/smurfsoncrack98

Back to top Go down