United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Some random, jumbled information for the division. I_vote_lcap0%Some random, jumbled information for the division. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Some random, jumbled information for the division. I_vote_lcap100%Some random, jumbled information for the division. I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Some random, jumbled information for the division.

Go down

Some random, jumbled information for the division. Empty Some random, jumbled information for the division.

Post  ClarkUndead Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Hello everybody, Clark here. First off, I haven't asked turtle any of this, he would probably know. I want to take a roll call, I want to see who in the division is active. If you are reading this, post something below, how about your favorite gun? Post your favorite weapon in any of the battlefield games and why below. Dos on my list, lets see whos interested in the took your tags event. If your interested, state so in your post, we will want a full game of at least 4v4 to play. We will also need people to sponsor the event, buying a server for a day. Next, Battlefield Premium is out. You probably already know about this, but Battlefield Premium is kind of like Bungie Pro. It gives you extra weapons, assignments, dog tags, etc, for the game. It costs 50$, but is worth it. You get all of the DLC two weeks early, and for free. Epic eh? I think thats it, if theres any more Ill post them later.
ClarkUndead
ClarkUndead
Second General
Second General

Some random, jumbled information for the division. Uxacpr
Honor : 22

https://www.facebook.com/nick.clark.1293

Back to top Go down