United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Free XBLA game with Preorder of Hitman: Absolution I_vote_lcap0%Free XBLA game with Preorder of Hitman: Absolution I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Free XBLA game with Preorder of Hitman: Absolution I_vote_lcap100%Free XBLA game with Preorder of Hitman: Absolution I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Free XBLA game with Preorder of Hitman: Absolution

Go down

Free XBLA game with Preorder of Hitman: Absolution Empty Free XBLA game with Preorder of Hitman: Absolution

Post  SacredEulogistX Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:41 am

Square Enix has announced Hitman: Sniper Challenge, a downloadable game that will be available for free to customers who pre-order Hitman: Absolution. Sniper Challenge is a standalone game starring Agent 47. Players will be tasked with assassinating Stallion Armaments CEO Richard Strong Jr. along with his staff of bodyguards in under fifteen minutes, unlocking score multipliers and equipment upgrades as they play.

The game will feature achievements and weapons that carry over into the main game, plus online leaderboards. When Hitman: Absolution launches, the player at the top of the Sniper Challenge leaderboard will win a trip for two to Copenhagen, Denmark to meet the Hitman: Absolution development team, plus they’ll be able to get their face in the next Hitman game.

Customers who pre-order Hitman: Absolution from GameStop can download Hitman: Sniper Challenge on May 15th for PSN or Xbox Live Arcade. A PC version will be available on Steam on August 1st.

Hitman: Absolution will be released on November 20, 2012. To find out more about the game, check out our interview with game director Tore Blystad.

Andrew Goldfarb is IGN’s associate news editor. Keep up with pictures of the latest food he’s been eating by following him on Twitter or IGN.

by Andrew Goldfarb
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Free XBLA game with Preorder of Hitman: Absolution Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down