United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

New medal of honor I_vote_lcap0%New medal of honor I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
New medal of honor I_vote_lcap100%New medal of honor I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

New medal of honor

2 posters

Go down

New medal of honor Empty New medal of honor

Post  Akwardturtle78 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Back in October, I promised you there would be a lot more to come. Well, here it is, Medal of Honor Warfighter is coming October 23, 2012.
Over the next eight months, we’ll be sharing more details on Warfighter’s development and what Danger Close has been doing over the last year and a half to build on the incredible and humbling success of Medal of Honor in 2010.
Introducing Medal of Honor Warfighter
We continue to honor the Tier 1 Operator by delivering an aggressive, personal and authentic look into the Special Operations community. Once again, we will place gamers in the boots of today’s most precise and disciplined warriors. This time however, we are going global.
In 2010 we focused on the AFO Teams and the initial push into Afghanistan. We told the story of how America’s most capable warriors conducted target-specific preparations of the battlespace prior to H-Hour and how the Special Mission Units of JSOC quickly adapted during the follow-on military operations to get the job done. In 2010, the story focused on what those men fought for on that mountain in Afghanistan. Medal of Honor Warfighter focuses on what those same men fight for at home.
Most Authentic Shooter
We continue to take the fight to the enemy against a global terror threat. Our story is inspired by actual events and was written by Tier 1 Operators while deployed overseas. We follow a very personal story of “Preacher”, a Tier 1 Operator from the U.S. Navy as he returns home only to find his family torn apart from years of combat deployment. Trying to pick up the pieces to salvage what remains of his marriage, Preacher is reminded of what he’s fighting for - family.
But when a deadly explosive known as PETN penetrates civilian borders and his two worlds collide, Preacher and his fellow teammates from “Task Force Mako” are sent in to do what they do best - solve the problem.
One Studio, One Vision
This time around, Danger Close is developing the whole package. And we are building it on the revolutionary Frostbite 2 engine for the most immersive and engaging experience we can possibly deliver. Our guiding principle is one studio, one creative vision and the goal of delivering the absolute best Medal of Honor in the history of our storied franchise.
Once again, thank you continuing to support Medal of Honor. We love this franchise and all that it stands for. We have much in store for Warfighter, and I think you’re going to enjoy where we will be taking you.
Stay tuned for more to come.
Greg Goodrich
Executive Producer
Medal of Honor

This is the most info i have found from the official web site
Akwardturtle78
Akwardturtle78
First General
First General

New medal of honor Uxacpr
Honor : 210

https://www.facebook.com/smurfsoncrack98

Back to top Go down

New medal of honor Empty Re: New medal of honor

Post  MrPrimeX Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Moved to News Section. This is the first MoH announcement and I never got to doing a post due to work on the new house.
MrPrimeX
MrPrimeX
GameBot

Honor : 137

https://www.facebook.com/jbeigh

Back to top Go down