United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Call of Duty's future I_vote_lcap0%Call of Duty's future I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Call of Duty's future I_vote_lcap100%Call of Duty's future I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Call of Duty's future

Go down

Call of Duty's future Empty Call of Duty's future

Post  XxUnDeAdSa1nTxX Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:50 pm

One of the most famous franchises in all of Xbox history is the Call of Duty series. These number one selling games are usually based on real wars such as Call of Duty: Black ops and the Vietnam war, and Call of Duty: World at War with WW2. But the Modern Warfare series takes places in the future.

Many people say that the 2012 number one selling franchise will be Black ops 2. But while I would be happy to see this game I would also be disappointed. One reason is one of my favorite things are the campaigns and they have also covered this war they would have to make it almost just a replay. Plus, their is not much to go with because most of the main characters have died by the end.

There are also still many American wars to cover such as the Korean war, The Gulf War, etc. and if none of these wars sound any good for Call of Duty they could go way back to maybe even the Revolutionary War. Or they could make it wars that the U.S was never involved with.
XxUnDeAdSa1nTxX
XxUnDeAdSa1nTxX
Second General
Second General

Call of Duty's future Uxacpr
Honor : 109

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.burnett.3511

Back to top Go down