UXA360.comCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFaceBook Group ChatFollow us on TwitterTumblrYoutubeLog inHome
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Poster of the Month
UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll
Did you get the Xbox One?
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Share | 

Call of Duty's future 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

XxUnDeAdSa1nTxX
Second General

Second General

Honor : 109

PostSubject: Call of Duty's future   Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:50 pm

One of the most famous franchises in all of Xbox history is the Call of Duty series. These number one selling games are usually based on real wars such as Call of Duty: Black ops and the Vietnam war, and Call of Duty: World at War with WW2. But the Modern Warfare series takes places in the future.

Many people say that the 2012 number one selling franchise will be Black ops 2. But while I would be happy to see this game I would also be disappointed. One reason is one of my favorite things are the campaigns and they have also covered this war they would have to make it almost just a replay. Plus, their is not much to go with because most of the main characters have died by the end.

There are also still many American wars to cover such as the Korean war, The Gulf War, etc. and if none of these wars sound any good for Call of Duty they could go way back to maybe even the Revolutionary War. Or they could make it wars that the U.S was never involved with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/nathan.burnett.3511

Call of Duty's future 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1