United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Call of Duty Sales Going Down I_vote_lcap0%Call of Duty Sales Going Down I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Call of Duty Sales Going Down I_vote_lcap100%Call of Duty Sales Going Down I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Call of Duty Sales Going Down

Go down

Call of Duty Sales Going Down Empty Call of Duty Sales Going Down

Post  MrPrimeX Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:06 pm

I hate hearing this or having to repeat this. But As you all remember Call of Duty Black Ops aka BLOPS outsold Modern Warfare 2 on Launch Day as well as Post Launch. It was the best selling game in Call of Duty History till MW3 released and Launch day was rumored to have trumped Black Ops Launch Record thus making it the most popular to date. But What about Post Launch Sales????? Nope, Black Ops still outsells MW3 after the Launch Date. I hate hearing this as I have played every single Call of Duty game ever since the first one and loved them all except for starting to realize that I am tiring of the multiplayer aspect. I love the single player aspect as it never fails me but the multiplayer have gotten me bored lately. However I am still a CoD fan but only for the coop aka Spec Ops or Zombie Mode and Single Player.

Proof:
http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/call-duty-sales-slow-2/
MrPrimeX
MrPrimeX
GameBot

Honor : 137

https://www.facebook.com/jbeigh

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Sales Going Down Empty Re: Call of Duty Sales Going Down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:06 am

Agreed. I'm a Huge COD Fan, but Modern Warfare 3 didnt bring much to the table. Black ops Did. It had bad graphics and tue campaign was a bit boring but stil much better than MW3. MW2 and WaW were amazing. Call of duty 3 was the first cod i ever played and it was my fav game before Halo. Cod is starting to die.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down