United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Xbox 360 Successor Rumors Surface: Christmas 2013 Release. I_vote_lcap0% Xbox 360 Successor Rumors Surface: Christmas 2013 Release. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
 Xbox 360 Successor Rumors Surface: Christmas 2013 Release. I_vote_lcap100% Xbox 360 Successor Rumors Surface: Christmas 2013 Release. I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Xbox 360 Successor Rumors Surface: Christmas 2013 Release.

Go down

Xbox 360 Successor Rumors Surface: Christmas 2013 Release. Empty Xbox 360 Successor Rumors Surface: Christmas 2013 Release.

Post  MrScrewedx Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 am

Xbox 360 Successor Rumors Surface: Christmas 2013 Release. Xbox-360-successor-rumors-surface-christmas-2013-release-dual-gpus-more

The next-generation successor to the Xbox 360 will sport a dual GPU setup, a "four to six" core CPU, built-in Kinect, always-on Internet (to combat piracy), and a Blu-ray drive, numerous unnamed sources have revealed to VG247. The same sources note that the details come straight from Microsoft as it meets with third-parties in advance of the console's release, which is currently targeted for Christmas 2013.

Microsoft is already on record as saying that there won't be any talk "of new Xbox hardware at E3 2012 or anytime soon," from a March 15 statement. That doesn't mean work isn't well underway on whatever hardware will be following the Xbox 360. The lack of reveal doesn't mean that development on the next-gen MS console isn't already well underway. In fact, you can pretty much count on it. Whether or not the specs detailed above are accurate is another matter entirely.
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Xbox 360 Successor Rumors Surface: Christmas 2013 Release. Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum