United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated) I_vote_lcap0%Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated) I_vote_lcap100%Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated) I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated)

2 posters

Go down

Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated) Empty Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated)

Post  MrScrewedx Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:17 am

Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated) Dawnguard
RPG fans: I'll bet you already know that Skyrim is out today for the PC, 360 and PS3, and, while you probably won't need DLC for a fair bit, if you're already thinking ahead, here's some news for you: Skyrim's first two pieces of downloadable content are a timed exclusives that will hit the 360 a month before they are available on any other platform.

If you're wondering when this DLC will be released, you'll have to be content with this quote from press release:

"When the last dragon has been slayed and the last book opened, Xbox LIVE will be your destination for exclusive access to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim add-on content. 30 days before you find it anywhere else, the first two content drops for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be available exclusively on Xbox LIVE."

So Xboxers should mark their calendar for "When the last dragon has been slayed," and everyone else should mark their calendar for a month after the aforementioned final dragon slaying. When we hear more about Skyrim DLC, we'll tell you; we promise.
Bethesda has announced the official name of Skyrim's first set of DLC.

Dawnguard is Skyrim's first DLC, according to Bethesda's Blog. It announced the name of the DLC with the image you see above, and not much else, other than a summer release window. We don't know a date, or anymore details, but Bethesda has previously announced that Skyrim DLC will head to Xbox 360 first.

We will find out more about Dawnguard at this year's E3.

Last edited by Screwedx on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated) Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down

Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated) Empty RE: Skryim DLC

Post  Onecoolcat00 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Well, that was specific, I'm glad I now know when the DLC is coming out.................
Onecoolcat00
Onecoolcat00
First General
First General

Skyrim dawndaurd dlc first to xbox info. (this post now updated) Uxacpr
Honor : 682

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Onecoolcat00/190215427725223

Back to top Go down