United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Official Halo Fest Information I_vote_lcap0%Official Halo Fest Information I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Official Halo Fest Information I_vote_lcap100%Official Halo Fest Information I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Official Halo Fest Information

Go down

Official Halo Fest Information Empty Official Halo Fest Information

Post  MrRaverX Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Halo Fest - Celebrating Ten Years
WHERE: PAX Prime
Seattle, WA
Washington State Convention Center
Annex 3rd Floor

WHEN: Day Time
Friday, August 26 10am-7pm
Saturday, August 27 10am-6pm
Sunday, August 28 10am-6pm

TICKETS: Admission included with PAX Prime Badge purchase

WHAT: Check www.halowaypoint.com soon for details

If you call yourself a Halo fan, this is the year to attend PAX Prime! With a PAX Prime badge, fans gain admission to Halo Fest, the largest and most expansive live Halo experience ever. You’ll be able to play Halo: Anniversary, relive your favorite moments from the first ten years of Halo, compete in tournaments and contests, and get your hands on exclusive Halo Fest merchandise. You’ll even have the chance to meet game developers, authors, and other special guests from the Halo universe while attending panels about Halo: Anniversary, Halo 4, Rooster Teeth, and more. Halo Fest is the place to be for Halo fans attending PAX Prime 2011.

This event commemorates ten incredible years of Halo, looking back at the amazing stories that forged a diverse community and redefined gaming for two entire console generations. Join us August 26th-28th, at the Washington State Convention Center, and see why the last ten years of Halo were just the beginning.

MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Official Halo Fest Information Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down