United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 I_vote_lcap0%Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 I_vote_lcap100%Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4

Go down

Excited For

Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 I_vote_lcap60%Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 I_vote_lcap0%Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 I_vote_lcap40%Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 Empty Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4

Post  MrRaverX Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 LandingGameImages_Halo4
Microsoft announced this morning that it will release Halo 4 holiday 2012 for Xbox 360.

Microsoft made the announcement via a cinematic trailer at the end of its 2011 E3 press conference. Halo 4 marks the first proper Halo title created outside of creator Bungie, who signed off the series with 2010's Halo: Reach. Instead, Halo 4 will be the first major release from 343 Industries, Microsoft's internal Halo studio.

343i currently operates Halo Waypoint, a central hub for Halo content on Xbox Live. 343i also coordinated with developers Certain Affinity for Halo: Reach's Defiant Map Pack, and is working with Saber Interactive and Certain Affinity on this year's Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, a remake of Halo: Combat Evolved using the Halo: Reach engine slated for this November.

Halo 4 Trailer

President of the Interactive Entertainment Business at Microsoft, Don Mattrick, described the game as the "beginning of a new trilogy" in the franchise, signaling a return to the narrative of the Master Chief, who last appeared in 2007's Halo 3.

Halo 4 releases holiday 2012.

Last edited by UXA MrRaverX on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 Empty Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4

Post  MrRaverX Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:15 pm

343's Frank O'Connor has explained why Master Chief looks a little different in the reveal trailer for Halo 4, hinting that his personality is going to change as well.

In an E3 interview with Official Xbox Magazine, O'Connor, formerly of Bungie and the Halo series' Franchise Director, had this to say: "There's some story behind his new look... There are specific reasons why he looks the way he does and why some of his behaviours have changed. We'll see in good time."

That means changes to his personality as well as just the armour, then. Intriguing.

Some of us noticed the changes to Master Chief's Spartan armour in the E3 reveal trailer – in particular, the gap in the armour around the groin that was previously covered by a shiny green metal plate.

Bye-bye, Spartan codpiece! We will all miss you. alien alien alien
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Master Chief is Changing For Halo 4 Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down