United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

End of Sceenshots, Videos and Our UXA profiles reach stat cards  I_vote_lcap0%End of Sceenshots, Videos and Our UXA profiles reach stat cards  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
End of Sceenshots, Videos and Our UXA profiles reach stat cards  I_vote_lcap100%End of Sceenshots, Videos and Our UXA profiles reach stat cards  I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

End of Sceenshots, Videos and Our UXA profiles reach stat cards

Go down

End of Sceenshots, Videos and Our UXA profiles reach stat cards  Empty End of Sceenshots, Videos and Our UXA profiles reach stat cards

Post  MrRaverX Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Following March 31st Bungie.net will no longer be the spot for up-to-date details for Halo 3 players. The FPS devs have announced that the transition from to Microsoft's new Halo studios, 343 Industries will be finishing their fight with the Windows developers on March 31st and when Bungie will cease to provide any live stat tracking or host user generated content.

The official statement from Bungie reads "Last summer, Bungie and 343 began a transition process for Halo data...on March 31st, 2012, that transition process will be complete, all live Halo data will be managed by 343 Industries, and Bungie will no longer be able to update game stats and player service records, to host new user generated content, or to operate the Bungie Pro service. All currently supported, Bungie-developed Halo titles will be impacted by this change. Any replacement functionality, and all future Halo support, will be provided by Microsoft and 343 Industries via Halo Waypoint..." which is now located at halo.xbox.com
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

End of Sceenshots, Videos and Our UXA profiles reach stat cards  Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down