United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Xbox 720 Logo Appears in Real Steel Trailer I_vote_lcap0%Xbox 720 Logo Appears in Real Steel Trailer I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Xbox 720 Logo Appears in Real Steel Trailer I_vote_lcap100%Xbox 720 Logo Appears in Real Steel Trailer I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Xbox 720 Logo Appears in Real Steel Trailer

Go down

Xbox 720 Logo Appears in Real Steel Trailer Empty Xbox 720 Logo Appears in Real Steel Trailer

Post  MrRaverX Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:03 am

Real Steel features giant robots battling to the death, but its most futuristic aspect may be an advertisement in a stadium.

As reported by Gamespot, the newest trailer for the Hugh Jackman film features an Xbox 720 logo high in the stands of an arena.

rs.jpg
Real Steel features giant robots battling to the death, but its most futuristic aspect may be an advertisement in a stadium.

As reported by Gamespot, the newest trailer for the Hugh Jackman film features an Xbox 720 logo high in the stands of an arena.

Xbox 720 Logo Appears in Real Steel Trailer Rs_1317855498

The full trailer is available over at Apple, and the logo can be seen clearly at the 46-second mark.

The latest rumors suggest that the next generation Xbox will be revealed at E3 2012, though nothing official has been announced.

The full trailer is available over at Apple, and the logo can be seen clearly at the 46-second mark.

The latest rumors suggest that the next generation Xbox will be revealed at E3 2012, though nothing official has been announced.
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Xbox 720 Logo Appears in Real Steel Trailer Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down