United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

100% completion in Dark Souls... I_vote_lcap0%100% completion in Dark Souls... I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
100% completion in Dark Souls... I_vote_lcap100%100% completion in Dark Souls... I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

100% completion in Dark Souls...

Go down

100% completion in Dark Souls... Empty 100% completion in Dark Souls...

Hello people, I have been playing the shit out of Dark Souls and am now at 32 of 41 achievements unlocked, I'm aiming for 100% completion! (mwhehehe, my title was kind of misleading.. And I don't care.)

I also have a brand new controller called a "Power A Fus1on Tournament Controller"... It glows in 5 different colors WOW COOL!
AND THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL IT DOES! WHY'D I BUY THIS PIECE OF JUNK?! IT COST ME FUCKING $85!
Anyway, the buttons are weirdly placed and it makes playing games feel like masturbating with your left hand...
BUT IT GLOWS RIGHT?! HOW COULD I COMPLAIN?!

And as far as my personal life, well 'tis going fine, I'm getting on top of school, aim to get a job in the near future, and have a girlfriend. So things are going very well! I also plan to post much more frequently as well, wouldn't want our beautiful site to fall into the empty abyss of the internet now, would we? MwEEeehheehehH!
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

100% completion in Dark Souls... Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit