United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Bloodforge I_vote_lcap0%Bloodforge I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bloodforge I_vote_lcap100%Bloodforge I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Bloodforge

Go down

Bloodforge Empty Bloodforge

Post  SacredEulogistX Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:12 am

It's so wonderful to have a working xbox again, (or at least somewhat working) being able to freely play games that aren't just little arcade games. With that being said at this moment, I am thoroughly enjoying a game most of you may not be familiar with. Bloodforge, and yes don't worry.. there's plenty of blood to go around. In this grim-looking beat-em-up, you play as Krom. A warrior who is destined to save his people once more from the tyrannical powers that once bested him in battle. The gameplay is your basic formula combo-heavy combat with two slight changes. 1) a stylistic art design with mass amounts of blood splatter which ironically lead you to where you need to go next and 2) a difficultly that is not afraid to castrate you if you mess up too much. For the low price of 1200 ms points, this arcade title is definitely recommended to those who enjoy the likes of Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, etc. and are looking for a good distraction until you can afford the new DMC (which, honestly, doesn't look all that great in my humble opinion) or just looking for a solid experience on the Xbox Live Marketplace
Bloodforge Bloodforge
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Bloodforge Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum