United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #17 I_vote_lcap0%Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #17 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #17 I_vote_lcap100%Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #17 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #17

Go down

Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #17 Empty Halo 4 - Infinity Weekly Update #17

Post  Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:13 am

PLEASE MOVE TO HALO 4 PART OF PRIME AND REMOVE THIS NOTE

We have been adding a plethora of playlists to the Halo 4 Matchmaking experience over the past several weeks (Extraction and Team Throwdown and Majestic! Oh my!). While the number of additions will soon slow down so we can focus on improving and freshening up the existing playlists, the augmentation tradition continues for at least another week with Action Sack.

In War Games, we’ll be premiering the Team Action Sack playlist. This 4 vs. 4 playlist is guaranteed to bring explosions, laughs and just the right amount of chaos with non-traditional starting weapons and pre-set game loadouts. We have been building a number of these game types over the past few months and will be adding new variants on a regular basis. While we haven’t locked down what the playlist will launch with, here are some of the game modes you can expect in the near future.
As IGN showed off in December, Binary Slayer features decreased gravity, increased speed, sniping and lots and lots of thrusting [bs angel note: You had me at thrusting.]. Check out the link above to learn how to build this game type through custom game options and play with your friends before the playlist goes live next week.
Your starting weapon is the LightRifle and one shot – anywhere – kills. With a 5-second respawn, touch Flag return and no motion sensor, Lightning CTF brings an entirely new Capture the Flag experience to Action Sack and Halo 4. Also, the Flag carrier keeps the LightRifle out when running the Flag!
Rockets and Rails. This new game mode features 3 things: Rocket Launchers, Railguns and Jet Packs. Oh, and it also has lots of explosions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down