United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Assassin’s Creed III Battle Hardened DLC Out Now I_vote_lcap0%Assassin’s Creed III Battle Hardened DLC Out Now I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Assassin’s Creed III Battle Hardened DLC Out Now I_vote_lcap100%Assassin’s Creed III Battle Hardened DLC Out Now I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Assassin’s Creed III Battle Hardened DLC Out Now

Go down

Assassin’s Creed III Battle Hardened DLC Out Now Empty Assassin’s Creed III Battle Hardened DLC Out Now

Post  MrRaverX Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Ubisoft has announced the Battle Hardened Pack for Assassin’s Creed III. Available today on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network, the Battle Hardened Pack offers three new maps and three new characters for multiplayer. The pack is free to Season Pass holders, or available for $9.99 (800 Microsoft Points) to everyone else. A PC version will follow on January 15th.

New characters in the Battle Hardened Pack include the Governor, Highlander and Coyote Man, while new maps include Charlestown, Fort St-Mathieu and Saint Pierre. Check back to IGN this week for video of the new maps and characters in action, and see more pictures of the content in our image gallery.

Assassin’s Creed III’s Tyranny of King Washington downloadable content is still set to arrive later this year.

Assassin’s Creed III Battle Hardened DLC Out Now Ac3dlcscreenmp01martiniquemapcoyotekilljpg-48a884-300x168Assassin’s Creed III Battle Hardened DLC Out Now Ac3dlcscreenmp06charlestownjpg-48a882-300x168

MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Assassin’s Creed III Battle Hardened DLC Out Now Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down