United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! I_vote_lcap0%UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! I_vote_lcap100%UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote!

3 posters

Go down

UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! Empty UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote!

Post  Nightflash227 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Ok, so I've thought about what people say are the cheapest shops to go to for games trading and I have considered the following:

We are all spread out: Some of us live overseas and others in National. But now I'll tell you what I just discovered.

I just recently called up JB High Fi in regards to Xbox Live prices:

Gold: $30

12 month: $80

Now, if you compare that store's price range compared to other stores like EB Games, you'll notice JB High Fi sells their products for less. Therefore bringing in more customers.

Now, after that, I asked the price for GTA IV on PC. Now, they said it was $19.
If GTA IV is $19, you would think of that compared to Xbox. Even at that store, the Xbox version will be much higher price.

But this is the United Xbox Alliance. Even though each Division has its own prefered games, I'm sure we can all decide on the UXA's most prefered Gamestore.

Simply comment on this post of your most recommended Gamestore and tell us why. Remember, It isnt just any Gamestore, think of one you think would gain more interest and more selling.

Thankyou all,

Nightflash227

Nightflash227
Nightflash227
Private
Private

Honor : 19

Back to top Go down

UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! Empty Re: UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote!

Post  MrScrewedx Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:45 pm

EB Games, Or online retails, I found one called Dungeon Crawl, It is mainly useful for Australian & U.K gamers as the copy's they sell all run on PAL systems, I got my Mass Effect N7 collectors Edition from them, so those are my opinions.
UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! 1911817067 UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! 1911817067 UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! 1911817067
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down

UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote! Empty Re: UXA's most prefered Gamestore: Make your vote!

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:07 am

Does steam count? If it does then i chose that because i think it's world wide, eliminates the chances of scratching your disc, and is actually pretty cheap. The AAA Stay at a high price for longer but if they really were AAA Titles then threy'd be worth it like Skyrim, Mass Effect, and Battlefield. One big letdown is that that steam is only for PC. I am not mych of a PC gamer but I prefer steam over Xbox Marketplace. If it had to be a physical place, it'd be EB Games because it's the only thing I have up here lol.

Btw... Screwed... Uhhh.... Nice signature GIF ._.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRaverX Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 pm

since most of the uxa is worldwide and the only stores that are worldwide are gamestop (EB- same company) theirs not much choice
lol I never even heard of JB High Fi In Canada 12month gold is 59.99 everywhere unless its on sale that week, and GTA is 18.99 lol used like 14.99 or less for 360, Australians pay stupid mark ups since your dollar is 4 cents difference from the Canadian dollar sounds to me like ur all getting ripped off
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:10 pm

The extra 4 cents on their dollar on a 60 dollar game will result in another $2.40 then if you add tax it would be about $71.76. They have high taxes.
Also, this isn't a gamestore but if It could be anything than it would probably be Futureshop. If you dont know what that is it's kinda like an Electronics store. In alberta they have REALLY good prices. Its ridiculous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MrScrewedx Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Everything in our country is highly overpriced, mainly because of our stupid government, the price for a standard new release is $108, but you can find them at most places for $88, Xbox live gold for 1 year is $88 as well, the smartest way to buy games over here is off online retails, or at major sales.
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum