United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) I_vote_lcap0%Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) I_vote_lcap100%Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame)

Go down

Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) Empty Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame)

Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) 5-64qOk= Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) 184783327 So i finished all of the First 5 Spartan ops episodes on any difficulty where the hell is my 80 gamerscore now i have done 3 on legenardy that the other two of heroic via matchmaking could this be the problem ? it doesn't stipulate that it can or cant be matchmaking ? Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) 1569388408
Dedicated to Crimson80 Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) Gp-g
Completed all chapters in the first 5 episodes of Spartan Ops on any difficulty.
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Wut the Hell 343 or Xbox (whoever is to blame) :: Comments

MrScrewedx

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 pm  MrScrewedx

You remember me saying that i didn't get my challenges achievement, i randomly was awarded with that about a week later in a multiplayer game, i am confused as fuck and with my time hanging out in the Halo fandom on tumblr, lots of people are having server issues achievement issues ETC, 343 still needs to get their shit together.

Back to top Go down

SacredEulogistX

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:45 pm  SacredEulogistX

Obviously it's the Illuminati alien

Back to top Go down

MrScrewedx

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:28 pm  MrScrewedx

hahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha
aaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
I am the Illuminati.

Back to top Go down

TatsuoOfTheSand

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:06 pm  TatsuoOfTheSand

What happened is that the first day that everyone started playing, was that the servers had a bug that challenges, and multiplayer matches(wins and losses) didn't count in its server so it may say you have won so many challenges or matches but their server say different, so until you reach the amount they have on their records it wont count. so if you played any spartan ops before they fixed this it wouldn't have count so just play from ep 1 again until it goes.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:06 pm  Guest

Try completing all on the same difficulty.

P.s. How do I make one of these? :P

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down