United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Metro 2033 I_vote_lcap0%Metro 2033 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Metro 2033 I_vote_lcap100%Metro 2033 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Metro 2033

Go down

Metro 2033 Empty Metro 2033

Post  SacredEulogistX Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:18 am

A rather tough sell for some but a must buy for a certain type of gamer, the survival enthusiest. For a mere 10$ you could pick up Metro so it's not like you're losing too much out of a purchase if you end up not liking the game; however on the other side of the spectrum, the one's who are wishing for a challenging survival are in for one hell of a treat with insanely scarce ammo at you disposal (which also acts as your currency to purchase new weapons, throwables, and mods) with hordes of all sorts of monsterlike foe known as the dark ones along with the usual human cannon fodder standing in your wake. Not only does the ammo play a key role in your survival but your gas mask plays a crucial role here allowing you to roam the streets of ruined Moscow without suffocating on radiation; my time with this mechanic was mixed overall but the mechanic was interesting to cope with and definitely gave the game an original edge among the other shooters out there. Knowing what you're buying is crucial to know if you're considering giving this a try; the game is by no means your typical shoot em up, it's a constant fight to stay alive in a nuclear apocalypse; if that sounds like fun to you then by all means track this down, and don't forget to pack plenty of filters and meds.

Metro 2033 Metro-2033
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Metro 2033 Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down