United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Leisure Suit Larry BOB, a technological mess I_vote_lcap0%Leisure Suit Larry BOB, a technological mess I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Leisure Suit Larry BOB, a technological mess I_vote_lcap100%Leisure Suit Larry BOB, a technological mess I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Leisure Suit Larry BOB, a technological mess

Go down

Leisure Suit Larry BOB, a technological mess Empty Leisure Suit Larry BOB, a technological mess

Post  SacredEulogistX Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:27 am

Now we here at the U.X.A have a vast amount of games that we fully support, and if you're part of the Revive or have heard of it, you also know that we also appreciate the older or less mainstream xbox releases and give them their own spotlight. However that doesn't mean every game that came out after the mass marketed era of games is an instant classic; there are just games that are better off dead. In this case that shit-covered fossil is the notoriously bad Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust back in 08. Everyone has played a bad game before no doubt; some games are tragically under budget while others were doomed to failure out the door. By this time LSL was an adequately known title back in the 90's so everything wasn't doomed before it started, the game had an audience. Now before I go any further with this I want you to see the final product in motion just to solidify what it is and why it's looked down upon.

Not only was this game absolutely bashed for being a boring mess (and well under 20$ on it's first week) but it was so much so that the lead director on the product discontinued copies and put forth a public apology for making a terrible product. You could find this fecal matter for about 1 or 5$ if you're either looking to play for a good 1000 gamerscore..and nothing else. Makes good target practice though!
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Leisure Suit Larry BOB, a technological mess Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down