United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Darksiders DLC I_vote_lcap0%Darksiders DLC I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Darksiders DLC I_vote_lcap100%Darksiders DLC I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Darksiders DLC

Go down

Darksiders DLC Empty Darksiders DLC

Post  SALTYxSANDWICH Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:02 am

Darksiders II’s First DLC Available Now

Welcome to Argul’s Tomb.

As announced last week, the first downloadable content pack for Darksiders II launches today. Called Argul's Tomb, the pack adds two dungeons in a new icy environment, new legendary loot and new boss battles. Argul’s Tomb is available for $6.99 (560 Microsoft Points), or free to anyone who has the Darksiders II Limited Edition, which is the first print run of the game.

Also available today is the Death Rides pack, which was previously only available as a pre-order bonus. Death Rides adds two hours of side quests and is available for $6.99 (560 Microsoft Points). The content is available today on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in North America and Europe, except on PlayStation 3 in Europe where it will launch tomorrow.

Darksiders II originally hit Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on August 14th. A Wii U version will launch on November 18th, including both the Death Rides pack and Argul’s Tomb on the disc.
SALTYxSANDWICH
SALTYxSANDWICH
Second General
Second General

Honor : 130

https://www.facebook.com/#!/kyhe.rogers

Back to top Go down