United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Halo Reach Online Boosting. I_vote_lcap0%Halo Reach Online Boosting. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Halo Reach Online Boosting. I_vote_lcap100%Halo Reach Online Boosting. I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Halo Reach Online Boosting.

Go down

Halo Reach Online Boosting. Empty Halo Reach Online Boosting.

Post  ChaosxTheorem Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:13 am

Hey guys. Im looking for people to get together and get the multiplayer achievements for Reach, (I.E You blew it up, Emergency room e.t.c)

Anyone who is Interested send me a message on Live (ChaosxTheorem). saying UXA, the amount of working controllers you have, then the achievements you need.

YOU MUST HAVE ALL DLC MAP PACKS TO JOIN AS WE WILL BE GOING BETWEEN ALL MAPS AND A MIC TO COORDINATE THE LOBBY

The lobby will be active when we get at least 16 people (you can count for however many controllers you have as they can be guests), & will be open from 6pm-11pm on weeknights and most of the weekends. this is GMT + 10 (Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne time, Australia)

Once the lobby is full I will need a volunteer to run any other lobby and a post will be put on this topic.

I will do my best to work this out in the fairest way possible and will stay on as long as necessary/possible. However anyone being uncooperative or purposefully disruptive will be removed from the lobby.

please note that due to the nature of online game play it may take multiple matches to find the right game type/match type.

Congratulations if you made it through this long-ass post and I hope to see you all on reach.

Cheers, ChaosxTheorem
ChaosxTheorem
ChaosxTheorem
Private
Private

Honor : 4

Back to top Go down