United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Sr3 Gangstas in space dlc I_vote_lcap0%Sr3 Gangstas in space dlc I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Sr3 Gangstas in space dlc I_vote_lcap100%Sr3 Gangstas in space dlc I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Sr3 Gangstas in space dlc

Go down

Sr3 Gangstas in space dlc Empty Sr3 Gangstas in space dlc

Post  MrScrewedx Tue May 08, 2012 8:28 pm

In the second downloadable mission pack for Saints Row: The Third, Hollywood comes to Steelport. Hotshot director Andy Zhen has cast you as the star of his blockbuster opus, Gangstas in Space, a noble gangsta that must defend the planet against scantily-clad aliens equipped with laser beams, spaceships, and spaceships with laser beams. Along the way, you’ll mentor up-and-coming actress Jenny Jaros who plays alien Princess Kwilanna, and help her navigate the perilous waters of Hollywood stardom. Because their aint no career guidance like a gangsta’s career guidance.
Gangstas In Space also includes the alien spacecraft, the Aegian, new alien gang customization options, and new homies Kwilanna and Space Brutina. Strap it on… in space!

Gangstas in Space is releasing this week across all of the various systems, and you can see a breakdown for each below. Please remember that these times are constant for every DLC pack that we release, so take note of the times for your specific console / region.

- Xbox 360: Feb 21st ~4AM CST
- Steam / OnLive: Feb 21st ~Noon CST
- PSN North American: Feb 21st ~8PM CST
- PSN Europe/Asia: February 22nd ~8AM CST

Gangstas in Space is free for purchasers of the Saints Row season pass, and will be available for the suggested price of 560 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live, and $6.99 on PlayStation Network, Steam, and OnLive.
MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Sr3 Gangstas in space dlc Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down