United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

CALL OF DUTY ELITE, YOUtube link  I_vote_lcap0%CALL OF DUTY ELITE, YOUtube link  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CALL OF DUTY ELITE, YOUtube link  I_vote_lcap100%CALL OF DUTY ELITE, YOUtube link  I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

CALL OF DUTY ELITE, YOUtube link

Go down

CALL OF DUTY ELITE, YOUtube link  Empty CALL OF DUTY ELITE, YOUtube link

Post  MrRaverX Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:21 am

CALL OF DUTY ELITE, YOUtube link  Youtube
Here are the instructions on how to properly link and unlink your Youtube account:

As always, make sure you are using IE9 (Not 8 ), Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to access the ELiTE website. If you find that you receive an error while linking your account, make sure that you have cleared your cache/cookies/history before attempting to link your account. Finally, if you receive an error, and the option to link is no longer there, double check your theater settings. The account may have linked properly, and you received the error message as a temporary "hiccup." If the account shows as linked under the theater settings, upload a video clip then check your Youtube channel to see if it uploaded properly. (It could take 24 hours for your video to show up in your Youtube channel and on ELITE)

How do I link my account to YouTube?

To link your YouTube account to the Call of Duty ELITE service, navigate to the Career page and click on the Vault anchor link on the right. There, you should see a "Link with YouTube" button. Clicking this will redirect you to YouTube and ask you to sign in. From here, all you have to do is click "Allow Access", and you'll be taken back to the Call of Duty ELITE site. Now, every time you upload a video from in-game, your videos will be displayed shortly thereafter in your "Vault" section on the website.

To Unlink just in case you switch youtube accounts

1) Go to the "ELITE TV" section of the site and select "Theater" in the top menu.

2) Hover over the Image button.

3) Go to the "My Theater" heading and hover over the gear.

4) Select "Manage Theater Settings".

5) A window will open up telling you which YouTube account you are linked to. You can unlink your YouTube account from this window.

CALL OF DUTY ELITE, YOUtube link  Cod_elite
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

CALL OF DUTY ELITE, YOUtube link  Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down