United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Grand Theft Auto V: R18+Australian rating, and new screenshots I_vote_lcap0%Grand Theft Auto V: R18+Australian rating, and new screenshots I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Grand Theft Auto V: R18+Australian rating, and new screenshots I_vote_lcap100%Grand Theft Auto V: R18+Australian rating, and new screenshots I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Grand Theft Auto V: R18+Australian rating, and new screenshots

Go down

Grand Theft Auto V: R18+Australian rating, and new screenshots Empty Grand Theft Auto V: R18+Australian rating, and new screenshots

Post  MrScrewedx Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:05 am

Grand Theft Auto V has been rated R18+ by the Australian Classification Board.
The consumer advice identifies drug use as the sole 'High Impact' element. The remaining classifiable criteria (themes, violence, language, nudity, and sex) are noted in the marginally less severe 'Strong Impact' column. You can inspect the rating here.
The version submitted is listed as 'Original', confirming the game has not been edited for Australia.
The welcome news comes on the back of a failed appeal by Koch Media to overturn Saints Row IV's recent RC classification but, as IGN AU stressed yesterday, shouldn't actually come as a great surprise.

MrScrewedx
MrScrewedx
First General
First General

Grand Theft Auto V: R18+Australian rating, and new screenshots Uxacpr
Honor : 1523

https://www.facebook.com/danielkinleythompson

Back to top Go down