United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Minecraft is the fastest-selling retail game on Xbox 360 I_vote_lcap0%Minecraft is the fastest-selling retail game on Xbox 360 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Minecraft is the fastest-selling retail game on Xbox 360 I_vote_lcap100%Minecraft is the fastest-selling retail game on Xbox 360 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Minecraft is the fastest-selling retail game on Xbox 360

Go down

Minecraft is the fastest-selling retail game on Xbox 360 Empty Minecraft is the fastest-selling retail game on Xbox 360

Post  MrRaverX Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Minecraft is the fastest-selling retail game on Xbox 360 Minecraftbig1
The physical version of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition  (which retails for $20, the same price as the digital version) is the fastest-selling retail Xbox 360 game in America, says Markus “Notch” Persson.

“So apparently the physical disc version of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition has been out in stores for several days. Had no idea,” the Mojang boss tweeted. “And they're telling me it's currently the fastest selling console game in the US. Neato!”

Minecraft has been selling rather well on the Xbox Live Marketplace since its launch back in May 2012, with 6 million copies sold. Microsoft recently announced that an Xbox One version with larger maps and expanded multiplayer options is in the works.
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Minecraft is the fastest-selling retail game on Xbox 360 Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down