United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer I_vote_lcap0%Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer I_vote_lcap100%Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer

Go down

Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer Empty Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer

Post  Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:14 am

The speculation was true: Saints Row 4 will be coming to PC and current-gen consoles (that doesn't include Wii U) on August 20th in the US and August 23rd in other territories.

To get a sense of the game's new somber, gritty approach brace yourself for the debut trailer below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvRHgHHVbY0&sns=em

Yeah, that's a lot to process: robots, guitar case guns, super powers, and Tron-style light cycles. The trailer also refers to the game as "the climactic chapter of the Saga that changed all the rules".

This time around the game is being published by Deep Silver, which acquired the rights for the popular franchise and its developer Volition after former owner THQ dissolved earlier in the year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer Empty Re: Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer

Post  Rapidkirby3k Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:01 am

Very nice trailer. Cool
Rapidkirby3k
Rapidkirby3k
Colonel
Colonel

Honor : 205

https://www.facebook.com/rapidkirby3k

Back to top Go down

Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer Empty Re: Saints Row IV Release Date and Debut Trailer

Post  Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 am

Damn. Couldn't embed it because i tried to get this out 15 minutes after the article was posted and there was only this one video uploaded on youtube about it which was also uploaded about 5 minutes before I found it and the Embeding feature was messed up and now it's just a link. :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down