United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #18 I_vote_lcap0%Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #18 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #18 I_vote_lcap100%Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #18 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #18

Go down

Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #18 Empty Halo 4 - Weekly Infinity Update #18

Post  Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Between our just-announced-earlier-in-this-Bulletin title update and the slight change coming to our playlist update schedule, there is a lot to talk about in regard to your Halo 4 Multiplayer experience.

First off, we hope you’re enjoying Action Sack. We have seen some great feedback thus far. I’ve been playing in the playlist a bit and got a pretty sweet 2-for-1 snapshot in Binary Slayer. Also, we’ll be adding more (super awesome) game types to the playlist on the March 25, which brings me to our next point.
As you know, we have been updating Halo 4 Matchmaking on a weekly basis since launch, offering new experiences each week, as well as reacting to problems, glitches, exploits, etc. Moving forward, we are now experimenting with updating Matchmaking on a bi-weekly basis. Long story short: That means there will not be a Matchmaking update next Monday. Overall, this will allow us to provide you with more substantial updates, bestow attention where it’s most needed and allow newly implemented playlists a longer runway to succeed or fail from both a gameplay nuance perspective as well as supplying more data to mine and learn from.

In the coming weeks, you’ll see some sizable updates to many of our existing playlists as we prepare to launch CSR next month. We are also in the process of finalizing the design of our FFA playlist and nailing down a plan on how to best bring objective game types to larger parties. There are a lot of decisions to be made for both of these, and they’re both on the way. Additionally, as mentioned above, the Multiplayer team is investigating how to best improve the various playlists. If you aren’t already doing so, now is absolutely the best time to post in the War Games Feedback section. While you’re there, be on the lookout for new weapon-specific threads, where you’ll be able to leave feedback on Halo 4’s weapons and sandbox. These threads will be posted in the War Games Feedback section tomorrow. As always, we look forward to reviewing your constructive feedback.
After the release of the last TU, we acknowledged there was more balancing to be done and more issues to address, and that we were actively working with the Halo 4 game team to investigate the feasibility of additional fixes. We can now announce that various teams across the studio have indeed been hard at work on an additional title update.
We’ll have more details at our PAX East panel but would like to confirm that the “X Marker” upon death will be returning, so you’ll soon be notified when and where your teammates are killed by an “X” logo that will appear on your HUD for a brief period. We’re pumped to bring this community request back to life and can’t wait to hear you screaming “ONE SHOT ON MY X!!” in Matchmaking.

And with that, another Halo Bulletin comes to a close. I will see you next week, when we’ll be digging into the specifics of the upcoming title and Matchmaking playlist update.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down