United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Dead Island: Riptide gets fan-compiled Collector's Edition  I_vote_lcap0%Dead Island: Riptide gets fan-compiled Collector's Edition  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Dead Island: Riptide gets fan-compiled Collector's Edition  I_vote_lcap100%Dead Island: Riptide gets fan-compiled Collector's Edition  I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Dead Island: Riptide gets fan-compiled Collector's Edition

Go down

Dead Island: Riptide gets fan-compiled Collector's Edition  Empty Dead Island: Riptide gets fan-compiled Collector's Edition

Post  MrRaverX Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Dead Island: Riptide gets fan-compiled Collector's Edition  Oxm_rigor_mortis_big

Deep Silver has announced the collector's edition for Dead Island: Riptide,
called the Rigor Mortis Edition, with contents voted on by fans in a
Fall 2012 survey. The Rigor Mortis Edition will cost $79.99 and comes
with a zombie hula girl figurine, “bloody zombie arm” bottle-opener
magnet, bungalow key with branded wooded keychain, a copy of the Dead Island: Riptide Special Edition with bonus DLC content and digital strategy map, and a replica Dead Island suitcase to hold it all.

Deep Silver says that “tens of thousands” of fans voted in the
survey, which let voters pick desired items from a list of possible
bonuses for the Rigor Mortis Edition. Dead Island: Riptide will be tired closely to the events of the original Dead Island, and allow players to import their characters from the original game. New features for Dead Island: Riptide include co-op play, drivable boats, and a completely new character class. Dead Island: Riptide ships on April 23.
MrRaverX
MrRaverX
Founder
Founder

Dead Island: Riptide gets fan-compiled Collector's Edition  Uxacpr
Honor : 2567

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MrRaverX/201376999935174

Back to top Go down