UXA360.comCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFaceBook Group ChatFollow us on TwitterTumblrYoutubeLog inHome
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Poster of the Month
UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll
Did you get the Xbox One?
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Share | 

Hello All

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Honor : 790

PostHello All

Hey guys, The Eulogist here informing you about my new personal spot for updates I'll be giving out, as well as nonsensical funny shit and interesting projects up and coming in the future from me. To start off this hopefully weekly section I have planned, I'd like to inform you that the Halo Reach Farewell tournament will be held sometime in January on a weekend; as for a concrete date that has yet to be determined. Sometime soon I will be receiving a camcorder in which to start up a youtube channel specifically for Revive-related let's play commentaries so stay tuned for those as well as my personal channel I will be using for my music. That's all for now but be sure to follow my feed from the U.X.A for more updates on projects and be sure to register for the Halo Reach Tournament before it's too late; from the United Xbox Alliance this is SacredEulogistX wishing you well, and Happy gaming[/center]

"He had a lot to say, he had a lot of nothing to say"
Eulogy - Tool

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Hello All :: Comments

Re: Hello All
Post on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:10 am  Guest
Did you sign me up for the tournament yet? If not then please do. Also, do you already have you youtube channel? What's it called? I'm gonna subscribe early.
Post on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:35 am  SacredEulogistX
I still need to make an account but I'd rather not until I can actually start posting on that account
Post   Sponsored content

Hello All

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Xbox Alliance :: General Discussion :: ComChatter :: Personal Coms :: The Eulogist-
Jump to: