United Xbox Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

UXA360.com on

Facebook

New Page 3

United Xbox Alliance

Poll

Did you get the Xbox One?

Dragon's Lair I_vote_lcap0%Dragon's Lair I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Dragon's Lair I_vote_lcap100%Dragon's Lair I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Dragon's Lair

Go down

Dragon's Lair Empty Dragon's Lair

Post  SacredEulogistX Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:26 am

Out now in the Xbox Live marketplace, Dragon's Lair is a cult classic from way back in 1983 which basically acted as an interactive cartoon or as we know them today as Quick time events. The idea of interaction with a sort of movie was by far revolutionary for it's time, but playing the game myself has shown just how bad this game has aged; basically only an hour in length, consisting of technically two modes of play, and Kinect support (although a controller will work no problem). For 800 ms points the money definitely isn't justified for basically a barebones experience, although I can't deny that I actually had some legitimate enjoyment with Dragon's Lair and going into it, the game will definitely hold some sheer nostalgia for those who enjoyed it long ago or have played the more recent (and frankly overpriced) iterations of the game; but no matter what, I'd recommend you wait for a price drop before spending points on this.
SacredEulogistX
SacredEulogistX
Founder
Founder

Dragon's Lair Uxacpr
Honor : 790

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eulogy76/143479372415974

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum